To enable the holders of securities to comply with their transparency obligations (title II of the law of 2 May 2007 and royal decree of 14 February 2008), the basic data are listed below:
- Total capital: € 57,630,585.69
- Total number of securities conferring the right to vote: 5,631,076
- Total number of voting rights (= the denominator) : 5,631,076
ATENOR furthermore reminds that:
- There are no distinct categories of shares.
- The ATENOR statutes (article 13) specify an additional threshold of 3%.
- Securities whose right to vote has been suspended are to be taken into account in both the numerator and the denominator.
Persons required to give notification can send their notifications to:
+32 2 387 22 99
The notifications received by ATENOR in previous years are listed below.